Sloth – Task Manager by Funky Munk LLC https://appsto.re/us/xuk5_.i
This is great for structuring your time!
- This is a great app that I use on my iPhone. It’s easy to use, has all the features I need allowing me to take notes associated with a class or meeting right in my planner! I can add check lists to help keep up with steps involved in a project, have multiple projects integrated into my to do list. Etc!!
- I use a paper planner too because writing stuff down has its own memory and organizational magic! Here is a tool I absolutely love and use myself. It is called The Passion Planner Give their web site a thorough read. It is worth it!!
- Forest is an app that you can use on all sorts of devices to block out distractions and focus on the job at hand. It’s simple and positively reinforcing! I like that the user is in a competition with themself to improve focus and time on task.
- I love the new Markup and Reply function in IOS9!
Markup and Reply – Mail
Instead of needing to download a file to your Mac and using preview or a third-party application to make edits or annotations, iOS 9 has added Markup and Reply. Simply tap and hold to open an attachment from an email sent or received and select Markup and Reply from the Share sheet. Use the handy toolbar inside Markup, to add text, magnify significant areas, add drawings, or even a signature.
- Here is another one! Library of Congress online catalog. Can’t be beat!